I know. shhh.
So today I am stealing, blatently and with my whole heart.
As I have mentioned, I love pinterest (like half the population it seems).
I have, however, become increasingly frustrated by its content. It seems that when I started most pins were done by young adult crafty hipster women and now it is has taken a turn for weight obsessed soccer moms and hormone ridden teen girls. REGARDLESS there are still quite a few interesting things floating around and my pinning goes on.
all this to say today I ran accross this:
I am not wholly a fan of these sorts of “relationship helpers.” I generally find them geared towards people incapable of thinking for themselves.
HOWEVER I am a huge fan of this question-answer game and this particular list I found absolutely wonderful and many of the questions very out of the box, not to mention it is well-written.
So here is her list:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
I give total credit to : http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com
So anyhoo. I wish I knew all of these things about my loved ones…it suprises me how few I do know when I really think about it….
But beware, because the next time I see you, I might ask you one.
And you know, a lot of them
duh duh duhhhhh.